Definition of personal information
“Personal information” refers to “personal information” as defined in the Personal Information Protection Law, and is information about a living individual, including name, date of birth, address, telephone number, contact information. It refers to information that can identify a specific individual by description, and information that can identify a specific individual from the information alone, such as data related to appearance, fingerprints, voiceprints, and insurer numbers on health insurance cards (personal identification information).
Purpose of collecting and using personal information
Our company, Pacific Meta Co., Ltd, collects and uses personal information for the following purposes.
- To respond to inquiries from users.
- To ask for cooperation in questionnaires conducted by our company.
- To improve or enhance the services of this site, and to conduct analysis to develop useful new services for customers.
- To compile statistics as statistical information to the extent that individuals cannot be identified, and use them as reference materials for users and our company.
- For purposes incidental to the above.
How to manage personal information
We will strive to prevent leakage, loss, damage, falsification, unauthorized access, of our customers' personal information, and will always strive to improve it.
Procedures for disclosure and deletion of personal information
- If the personal information of the accident held by this site is incorrect, we can request the user to correct, add, or delete personal information (hereinafter referred to as "correction") to this site.
- If this site determines that it is necessary to respond to a request from a user, we will correct the relevant personal information without delay.
- If this site makes corrections based on the provisions of the preceding paragraph, or if it decides not to make corrections, it will notify the user without delay.
Disclosure of personal information to third parties
On this site, personal information will be properly managed, and we will not be disclosed or provided to third parties unless permitted by the Personal Information Protection Act or other laws and regulations.
Access analysis tools used by this site
This traffic data is collected anonymously and is not personally identifiable. This function can be refused to collect by declining cookies, so please check your browser settings. Please see the Google Analytics Terms of Service for more information regarding this agreement.
A cookie is information stored in your browser when you access a site, and does not include personal information such as your name or email address.
About Amazon Associate
This site is a participant in the Amazon Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for sites to earn referral fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.co.jp.
This site reserves the right to change the contents of this policy without notifying the user, except for matters otherwise stipulated in laws and regulations and other policies.
For inquiries regarding this policy, please contact us at the address below.
Pacific Meta Co., Ltd.
305, THE CASK GOTANDA, 2-5-2 Higashi-Gotanda, Shinagawa-ku, Tokyo 141-0022, Japan
Department in charge
Inquiries regarding personal information
- home >