Pacific Meta partners with crypto exchange Huobi to provide comprehensive support for Huobi’s growth in Japan.
Background of the Partnership
Blockfish is a blockchain game development company founded in 2018. Since its inception, the company has not only developed its own game titles but also built its own metaverse platform, providing ample opportunities for blockchain game development.
This time, Pacific Meta has decided to provide comprehensive support for the growth of Huobi, the world’s leading crypto asset trading platform, and Web3 projects in the Huobi ecosystem in Japan by leveraging its own Web3 media operations and expertise in supporting overseas Web3 projects.
Expected Major Collaboration Details
- Huobi’s community management and localization support in Japan, including AMA in collaboration with Pacific Meta’s community
- Marketing, localization and community management support for Web3 projects in the Huobi ecosystem in the Japanese market
About “Huobi Global”
Huobi is a crypto asset exchange serving more than 55 million users in 170 countries. Also, Huobi is the world’s sixth largest crypto exchange by trading volume, currently offering more than 500 crypto assets.
About “Pacific Meta”
Pacific Meta is a full-service consulting firm that provides comprehensive support for domestic and international Web3 projects, with GameFi as our main focus.
We have members all over the world, and we strive to be a bridge between Japan andthe rest of the world in the Web3 field.
- Location: 305 THE CASK GOTANDA, 2–5–2 Higashi-Gotanda, Shinagawa-ku, Tokyo
- CEO: Shota Iwasaki
- Established Date: August 10, 2022
- Business: Web3 marketing and overseas expansion support business
- Capital: 150 million (including capital reserve)
- Website: https://pacific-meta.co.jp/
Inquiries About This Post
- Company Name: Pacific Meta Inc.
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org