Connecting Japan to the world
through reliable Web3.
Pacific Meta Inc. provides comprehensive marketing support
for overseas Web3 projects in the Japanese market.
Pacific Meta Inc. provides comprehensive marketing support for overseas Web3 projects in the Japanese market, including strategy development, localization, promotion, and community management.
At the same time, we operate in-house media about Web3 projects such as blockchain games to Japanese users through webmedia, Twitter, Youtube, Discord and Instagram.
STRATEGY & MARKETING
Comprehensive support for overseas Web3 projects in the Japanese market
prehensive support for overseas Web3 projects in the Japanese market
Your Gateway to Successful Japan Partnerships
- Assistance with understanding the purpose of partnering in Japan and outlining partnership requirements / Ensuring compliance with local regulations and introducing potential business partners in Japan / Support in risk assessment, negotiation, and preparation of partnership agreements / Extended assistance in communications and business development strategies /
Amplify Awareness: Web3-Promotion & Education.
- Refining target audiences for promotional campaigns / Implementing strategies like influencer marketing, PR, and community marketing / Conducting competitor analysis and developing Key Performance Indicators / Creating content strategies for impactful and educational promotional campaigns /
Social Media Management
Mastering Social Media for Web3
- Target audience refinement and marketing strategy development / Influencer marketing, PR, and community marketing execution / Competitor analysis and KPI development / Crafting educational and resonating content for promotional campaigns /
Crafting Memorable Offline Events for Web3 Enthusiasts.
- Targeting and understanding the audience for offline events / Coordinating stakeholders and planning event budgets / Ensuring successful execution and post-event promotions / Providing holistic event management with flawless scheduling and staff coordination /
Empower Your Web3 Vision in Japan with Tailored Localization.
- Deep understanding of the purpose of localization for Web3 presence in Japan / Assignment of bilingual experts for effective communication and understanding / Consideration of local nuances to ensure relevance and resonance in the Japanese market / Specialized focus on establishing a resonating Web3 presence in Japan /
We operate our own Web3 community and media outlets.
We operate our own Web3 community and media outlets.
Influencer of the Pacific Meta and Co-founder of the NGS. He post tweets focusing on the trending blockchaing games and NFT projects of the moment. He also regularly conduct giveaway campaigns, AMAs, and other campaigns to engage with his followers
The co-founder of the NGS. The top-tier blockchain game influencer in Japan. He was the biggest contributer of STEPN's success in Japan. He is the biggest blockchain game influencer on the Youtube in Japan. He is alos a professional cryptocurrency trader and his tweets on technical analysis of tokens of blockchain games are well received to his followers.
He is the official supporter of NGS and holds the title of the most influential KOL in the Gamefi space among Japanese. His influence extends far beyond Japan. In the past, he has also served as the Japanese ambassador for the GameFi project “Defi Kingdom” and has been a driving force behind the project. With an exceptionally high success rate in his calls, his insights have a tangible impact on market trends. He co-founded community called Otaku Labs.
He is an influencer who mainly introduces blockchain games and metaverse projects on YouTube. One of the reasons for his popularity is that he actually invests in & plays the games himself and introduces them in a humorous way.
Testimonials from clients who have used Pacific Meta.
Cross The Ages CEO
As the CEO of a gaming company in Europe, we wanted to expand our business in the Japanese region, and Pacific Meta was the perfect partner for us.
I am thrilled to write a testimony for Pacific Meta and their exceptional services. As the CEO of a gaming company in Europe, we wanted to expand our business in the Japanese region, and Pacific Meta was the perfect partner for us.
From the very beginning, their team demonstrated a deep understanding of the Japanese gaming market and were able to provide valuable insights on how we could adapt our products and strategies to better suit the local market. They were able to help us navigate the complexities of doing business in Japan, and their professionalism and attention to detail were truly impressive.
Throughout the entire process, Pacific Meta was always available to answer any questions we had, and they provided regular updates on the progress of our project. Their communication was clear and transparent, and they were always proactive in addressing any issues that arose.
Overall, I cannot recommend Pacific Meta highly enough. Their expertise, professionalism, and dedication to delivering exceptional results truly sets them apart. If you are looking for a partner to help you expand your business in Japan, look no further than Pacific Meta.
Incorporating Web3 into business strategy and designing innovative corporate growth
起業家/エンジェル投資家。東京大学在学中に日本最大の葬儀メディアである株式会社終活ねっとを設立。2018年にDMM.comに終活ねっとを売却。2020年に「Forbes 30 under 30 Asia」に選出される。
Entrepreneur/Angel Investor. While studying at the University of Toyko, he founded Shukatsu Net Co., one of the largest funeral media company in Japan, sold Shukatsu Net to DMM.com in 2018. Selected as “Forbes 30 under 30 Asia” in 2020.
Co-founder, Head of Global Business Development
東京大学経済学部卒。ByteDance本社でグローバルブランディングを担当後、BCG Digital Ventures及びユニチャームのジョイントベンチャーにて、BDマネージャーを務める。現在は海外事業部を統括。
Graduated from the Faculty of Economics of the University of Tokyo. After being in charge of global branding at ByteDance headquarters, he worked as a BD manager at BCG Digital Ventures and Unicharm’s joint venture. Currently in charge of the overseas business department of Pacific Meta.
Co-founder, Head of Domestic Business Development
東京外国語大学卒業。創業期の株式会社Luupに入社し、事業部立ち上げやマネジメントを経験。株式会社COINJINJAでtofuNFTの事業開発を兼務した後、株式会社Pacific Metaを共同創業し国内事業を統括。Graduated from Tokyo University of Foreign Studies. He joined Luup Co. during its founding period and experienced business incuvation and management. After working concurrently in business development for tofuNFT at COINJINJA Co., he co-founded Pacific Meta Co., and manages the domestic business.
Co-founder, Head of Corporate
慶應義塾大学卒。株式会社終活ねっとで役員/マーケティング責任者を務めた後、株式会社Pacific Metaを共同創業。主にコーポレート周りを担当。仮想通貨トレーダー歴5年。Graduated from Keio University. He co-founded Pacific Meta Co. after working as a marketing executive officer at Shukatsu Net Co. He is mainly in charge of corporate. A cryptocurrency trader for 5 years.
Pacific Meta partners with Web3 service development company “AstarGames”! Now supporting Web3 service developments
Pacific Meta partners with blockchain development company Relipa Japan ! Now additionally provides support for System Developments
Pacific Meta Forges Partnership with Web3 Gaming Platform GAM3S.GG | Provides Marketing Support in Japan